Alumni Legacy Scholarship
The Alumni Legacy Scholarship is offered to students who have a work/volunteer history with an RUSM graduate. This scholarship provides tuition assistance to students enrolling in Ross University School of Medicine’s MD program.
- Letter of recommendation from a Ross University School of Medicine graduate
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to RUSM for the scholarship to be awarded
- This scholarship is open to incoming first-semester students only
- Complete and submit the scholarship application below
In addition to the initial eligibility requirements above, the following criteria will also be taken into consideration by the awarding committee when selecting eligible applicants to be awarded this scholarship:
- MCAT score
- Clinical experience, including shadowing/preceptorships
- Special honors or recognition
- $21,325 (full cost of first semester tuition, one-time scholarship for first semester)
- Note: Applicants who are not offered the Alumni Legacy Scholarship will automatically be offered a $500 Alumni Book Scholarship if they completed all initial eligibility requirements.
Deadline to Apply
July 31, 2017 for September 2017 semester
- Must maintain full time enrollment status and remain in good academic standing for the first semester.