Eliza Ann Grier Scholarship
The Eliza Ann Grier Scholarship is offered to students from under-represented minority groups in the field of medicine. This scholarship provides tuition assistance to students enrolling in Ross University School of Medicine’s MD program.
- Proof of United States citizenship or permanent resident status
- Must be classified as an under-represented minority (African-American, Native American, or Hispanic-American)
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Hold an undergraduate degree (equivalent to U.S. Bachelor’s Degree)
- Personal essay— describe an important event in your life, how that event shaped who you are, and how you anticipate that event will shape you as a physician
- Letter of recommendation
- This scholarship is open to incoming first-semester students only
- Complete and submit the scholarship application below.
- $20,000. Students will receive $2,000 per semester for ten semesters towards tuition, renewable for duration of studies at RUSM. Renewal contingent upon maintaining required GPA/criteria.
Deadline to Apply
July 31, 2017 for the September 2017 semester
- Must maintain full time enrollment status and remain in good academic standing.
For questions about this scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.