MERP Scholar Award
The MERP Scholar Award is awarded to students who have excelled academically and provided leadership to peers during the Medical Education Readiness Program.
$10,000 – one-time award towards tuition for first semester
- Complete MERP with a minimum score of 85
- Personal essay detailing an important event in your life, how that event has shaped who you are, and how you anticipated that event will shape you as a physician
- Complete the award application
- Letter of recommendation from MERP peers or faculty
- This scholarship is open to incoming first-semester students only
For questions about this award, please email email@example.com.