Alumni Association Benefits
Membership in the Ross University School of Medicine Alumni Association is free for all alumni. Alumni are automatically rolled into the association once they complete the School of Medicine program. Membership includes benefits such as access to the Ross Alumni Online Community and discounts on a number of services. Please see below for a full list of membership benefits. For additional details, please access the benefits page located on the Alumni Online Community by clicking here.If you have not accessed the Alumni Online Community previously and need your ID number, please contact us at AlumniAffairs@rossu.edu
Ross University School of Medicine has recently partnered with 4Med+ to provide accredited online training to alumni on topics relating to compliance, government incentives, health IT, health and safety, best communication, and business practices at an exclusive discount to Ross alumni. Click here to access this benefit >>
Plum Benefits is a free and exclusive service that provides members with access and discounts to a variety of entertainment offers including but not limited to restaurants, concerts, and sporting events. Based in New York, Plum Benefits promises to maximize your entertainment options while saving you time and money. Easy and free are no longer mutually exclusive.
Membership Management Services (MMS) provides members with exclusive discounts on car rentals and bookings at select Choice Hotels.
The Ross University Alumni Association is pleased to sponsor an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to our graduates.
The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni as well as their spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Health Insurance For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed and recent graduates, and for special situations, including travelers and students.
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $50,000 to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit http://www.meyerandassoc.com/ross or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.