SPECIAL FEATURE: THE ROSS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Scholarships Help Committed Aspiring Doctors Pursue Their Dreams
Every year, there are qualified medical school applicants who aren't admitted to US medical schools because there simply aren't enough seats for them. Ross provides opportunity to promising students who demonstrate that they have what it takes to succeed in medical school. The Ross student population has tremendous diversity, with students coming from a wide variety of ethnic, cultural, social and career backgrounds. The university's scholarship program is a way to honor the high potential demonstrated and array of accomplishments achieved by its students. Scholarships
Featured scholarship AWARDEES
- MATCH: Ross Student Earns Residency in Diagnostic Radiology
- MATCH: Q&A with Ross Alumna who Earned an Internal Medicine Residency
- MATCH: Soon-to-Be Surgery Resident Says Transfer to Ross was "Best Career Choice"
- MATCH: Alum Creates “Saving Lives” App, Matches in Family Medicine
- MATCH: Husband and Wife Couple Earn Psychiatry Residencies at UCLA-Kern
MPH Grad Honors Promise to Get MD
This student decided early she will be accessible to her patients.Read More
Student Driven by Noble Intentions
This multilingual student will be equipped to reduce barriers to healthcare.Read More
Read Martina Tripcovici's story and
ask her questions directly.