Facts And Figures
Each year, Ross University School of Medicine welcomes students from states across the US, including Pennsylvania, to medical school. Take a look at the facts and figures below to learn about how Ross connects with your home state.
PENNSYLVANIA BY THE NUMBERS
- About 2% of Ross students currently enrolled are from Pennsylvania.
- According to the 2015 AAMC Physician Databook, 23% of Pennsylvania’s active physicians graduated from an international medical school, ranking it 17th in the US.
In 2017, 660 Current and former Ross graduates attained residencies in 15 disciplines. More than 35 Ross students earned residency positions at Pennsylvania hospitals/teaching facilities, including:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
- Drexel University-Hahnemann University Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education
WHERE DO OUR PENNSYLVANIA STUDENTS COME FROM?
From which schools did most of our Pennsylvania-area students graduate? See the top five below.
- Pennsylvania State University (University Park)
- Temple University
- Drexel University
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Pennsylvania
This student was awarded Ross' Community Health
Leadership Scholarship in 2015. She earned a bachelor's
degree from Drexel University and a master's degree from
Drexel University College of Medicine.