CHANCELLOR’S ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The Chancellor’s Academic Achievement Award is offered to students who maintained high standards of academic performance during undergraduate studies. This merit-based award provides tuition assistance to students enrolling in Ross University School of Medicine’s MD program.
- Minimum undergraduate overall GPA of 3.8 on a 4.0 scale – OR – minimum “old” MCAT score of 28 / “new” MCAT score of 505*
- Hold an undergraduate degree (equivalent to U.S. Bachelor’s Degree)
- This award is open to incoming first-semester students only. Students do not need to apply for this award.
- $23,240 awarded toward semester one tuition
For questions about this award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The “new” MCAT refers to scores from testing dates in April 2015 and later. Prior testing dates are part of the “old” MCAT exam.
*Meeting the criteria above ensures you will be reviewed for the scholarship, but does not guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded