DEAN’S ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
The Dean’s Academic Merit Scholarship is offered to students who have shown solid academic achievement during their undergraduate or post-baccalaureate studies. This merit-based scholarship provides tuition assistance to students enrolling in Ross University School of Medicine’s MD program.
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.6/PGPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale – OR – minimum “old” MCAT score of 25 / “new” MCAT score of 500*
- Hold an undergraduate degree (equivalent to U.S. bachelor’s degree)
- This scholarship is open to incoming first-semester students only. Students do not need to apply for this scholarship.
- Must maintain full time enrollment status and remain in good academic standing.
- $10,000 – students will receive $2,500 per semester for their first four semesters of study
For questions about this scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The “new” MCAT refers to scores from testing dates in April 2015 and later. Prior testing dates are part of the “old” MCAT exam.
*Meeting the criteria above ensures you will be reviewed for the scholarship, but does not guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded