DEAN'S SCHOLAR AWARD
The Dean’s Scholar Award is offered to students who have demonstrated superior academic achievement during their undergraduate or post-baccalaureate studies. This merit-based scholarship provides tuition assistance to students enrolling in Ross University School of Medicine’s MD program.
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum pre-requisite GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum of “old” MCAT score of 20 / “new” MCAT score of 492*
- Hold an undergraduate degree (equivalent to U.S. Bachelor’s Degree)
- This award is open to incoming first-semester students only. Students do not need to apply for this award.
- $3,000 - $5,000
For questions about this award, please email email@example.com.
* The “new” MCAT refers to scores from testing dates in April 2015 and later. Prior testing dates are part of the “old” MCAT exam.
*Meeting the criteria above ensures you will be reviewed for the scholarship, but does not guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded