ELIZA ANN GRIER SCHOLARSHIP
The Eliza Ann Grier Scholarship is offered to students from under-represented minority groups in the field of medicine. This scholarship provides tuition assistance to students enrolling in Ross University School of Medicine’s MD program.
- Proof of United States citizenship or permanent resident status
- Must be classified as an under-represented minority (African-American, Native American, or Hispanic-American)
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Hold an undergraduate degree (equivalent to U.S. Bachelor’s Degree)
- Personal essay— describe an important event in your life, how that event shaped who you are, and how you anticipate that event will shape you as a physician
- Letter of recommendation
- This scholarship is open to incoming first-semester students only
- Complete and submit the scholarship application below.
- $23,240 awarded toward semester one tuition.
Deadline to Apply
December 2, 2018 for the January 2019 semester
April 5, 2019 for the May 2019 semester
August 2, 2019 for the September 2019 semester
For questions about this scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Meeting the criteria above ensures you will be reviewed for the scholarship, but does not guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded