MERP SCHOLAR AWARD
The MERP Scholar Award is awarded to students who have excelled academically and provided leadership to peers during the Medical Education Readiness Program.
$10,000 – one-time award towards tuition for first semester
- Complete MERP with a minimum score of 85
- Personal essay detailing an important event in your life, how that event has shaped who you are, and how you anticipated that event will shape you as a physician
- Complete the award application
- Letter of recommendation from MERP peers or faculty
- This scholarship is open to incoming first-semester students only
APPLICATION WINDOW FOR APPLYING
Opens November 19, 2018; Closes December 14, 2018 for the January 2019 semester
Opens April 1, 2019; Closes April 26, 2019 for the May 2019 semester
Opens July 22, 2019; Closes August 16, 2019 for the September 2019 semester
Opens November 18, 2019; Closes December 13, 2019 for the January 2020 semester
For questions about this award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Meeting the criteria above ensures you will be reviewed for the scholarship, but does not guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded