MERP SCHOLAR AWARD
The MERP Scholar Award is awarded to students who have excelled academically and provided leadership to peers during the Medical Education Readiness Program.
$10,000 – one-time award towards tuition for first semester
- Complete MERP with a minimum score of 85
- Personal essay detailing an important event in your life, how that event has shaped who you are, and how you anticipated that event will shape you as a physician
- Complete the award application
- Letter of recommendation from MERP peers or faculty
- This scholarship is open to incoming first-semester students only
APPLICATION WINDOW FOR APPLYING
August 16, 2019 for the September 2019 semester
December 20, 2019 for the January 2020 semester
April 17, 2020 for the May 2020 semester
August 14, 2020 for the September 2020 semester
For questions about this award, please email Scholarships@RossU.edu.
*Must maintain full time enrollment status and remain in good academic standing for the first semester.
*Meeting the criteria above ensures you will be reviewed for the scholarship, but does not guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded.