The Opportunity Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship that provides tuition assistance to students enrolling in Ross University School of Medicine’s MD program.
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale – OR – minimum “old” MCAT score of 20 / “new” MCAT score of 490*
- Hold an undergraduate degree (equivalent to U.S. Bachelor’s Degree)
- This scholarship is open to incoming first-semester students only. Students do not need to apply for this scholarship.
- $40,000 awarded over 10 semesters ($4,000 per semester) – Satisfactory academic progress and good standing is required to maintain the Opportunity Scholarship.
For questions about this scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The “new” MCAT refers to scores from testing dates in April 2015 and later. Prior testing dates are part of the “old” MCAT exam.
*Meeting the criteria above ensures you will be reviewed for the scholarship, but does not guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded