Explore One of Our Affiliate Hospitals
October 14, 2023 |
- 3:00 PM EDT
Weston, FL, US, 33331
Are you an international student interested to pursue a medical degree? Here’s your chance at getting a first-hand glimpse into the daily life of a med student during the clinical years. Join us for an on-site tour and gain valuable insights into our MD program!
Register to attend an exclusive behind-the-scenes experience, providing insights into the life and journey of pursuing an MD at Ross Med as an international student. This immersive in-person event will take place at Cleveland Clinic Weston Hospital, one of our esteemed affiliate hospitals, where many of our international students spend their final two years completing clinical rotations.
As an added bonus, we’re prepared to make you an on-the-spot provisional offer to join our 4-year graduate entry medical school!*
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn about our MD program, including our hands-on curriculum, admissions requirements for international students, community clinical experiences, and more
- Connect directly with local alumni and hear about their experience at Ross Med
- Tour the Cleveland Clinic Weston Hospital, including the intensive care unit (ICU), emergency department, and more
- Get your application reviewed for provisional acceptance into our MD program*
- To be reviewed for provisional acceptance, please bring a copy of all academic transcripts, MCAT scores (if applicable)**, personal statement, and resume or CV
- Offers will be made onsite by a member of Ross Med’s Admissions Committee
- Student evaluations will be done on a first-come-first-served basis
Save your seat by registering below! Due to the demand for this event, we ask that you limit guests to 1.
*Please note: Admissions evaluations will be conducted with eligible students interested in January, May, or September 2024 admission only. To be eligible for provisional acceptance review, eligible students must meet Ross Med's admissions requirements, including prerequisite course and MCAT completion (if applicable.)
**MCAT scores must be submitted by all U.S. Citizens, nationals, or eligible permanent resident applicants prior to the interview. International applicants are not required to submit MCAT scores, but strongly encouraged