Meet Ross Med in Vancouver
September 30, 2023 |
- 3:00 PM PDT
Vancouver, BC, CA, V6E 4R5
We’re out in the community meeting applicants and prospective med students like you—live and in person!
Join us as we introduce you to alumni and staff and give you an inside look at what it’s like to live and pursue your MD in Barbados. As an added bonus: we’re prepared to make you an on-the-spot provisional offer* to join our 4-year graduate entry medical school!*
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn about our MD program, including our hands-on curriculum, admissions requirements community clinical experiences, U.S. clinical rotation sites, and more
- Connect directly with alumni in your area and hear about their experience at Ross Med • Get a glimpse of student life in Barbados, including clubs, activities, housing, and more
- Get your application reviewed for provisional acceptance into our MD program*
- To be reviewed for provisional acceptance, please bring a copy of all academic transcripts, MCAT scores**, personal statement, and resume or CV
- Offers will be made onsite by a member of Ross Med’s Admissions Committee
- Student evaluations will be done on a first-come-first-served basis
Learn from the doctors who have come before you—save your seat by registering below! Due to the demand for this event, we ask that you limit guests to 1.
*Please note: Admissions evaluations will be conducted with eligible students interested in September 2023, January 2024, or May 2024 admission only. To be eligible for provisional acceptance review, eligible students must meet Ross Med's admissions requirements, including prerequisite course and MCAT completion. Student evaluations will be done on a first come-first served basis.
**MCAT scores must be submitted by all U.S. Citizens, nationals, or eligible permanent resident applicants prior to the interview. International applicants are not required to submit MCAT scores, but strongly encouraged