Financial Aid & Scholarships
Tel: 732-509-3051 Email: [email protected]
Qualifying United States citizens and eligible non-citizens are eligible to receive Federal student loans through the Federal Direct Loan Program which includes:
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
To determine eligibility you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. When completing the FAFSA be sure to include the appropriate school code:
Ross University School of Medicine: G22460
- The tuition and fees are deducted from the loan proceeds received from the Department of Education.
- The excess loan proceeds are intended for books and supplies, room and board, transportation, and personal expenses.
- The credit balance will be available at the start of your semester if all requirements are completed, prior to the semester start.
- For more information, please review the Financial Aid Planning Guide.
Canadian and International Students:
Canadian students may be eligible for loans through the Canadian government and/or private loan programs. Please refer to the Financial Planning Guide for Canadian Students for more information. Other Foreign Nationals may be eligible for assistance in their country.
Financial Aid Guides:
Financial Aid Planning Guide: https://medical.rossu.edu/media/8721/rusm-financial-planning-guide
For Canadian Students: https://medical.rossu.edu/media/261/financial-planning-guide-for-canadian-students
Student Finance Check: https://medical.rossu.edu/media/7571/financial-aid-planning-checklist.pdf
Financial Aid FAQ: https://medical.rossu.edu/media/8616/rusm-financial-aid-faq