Your Student Ambassadors put together a packing list that you are sure to fine helpful. Buying large ticket items and electronics before you arrive in Barbados, and bring them with you when you travel. We suggest packing a semester's supply of personal hygiene products/toiletries, your own personal linens, towels, and school supplies including binders, pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers, etc.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Extension cords (bring UL-approved power safety strips instead).
- Octopus outlets/plugs (can cause fires when overloaded).
- Halogen lamps (can overheat and cause apartment fires).
- Shelves to mount on walls or ceilings (affixing furniture to the walls and ceilings is not allowed).
- Nails, masking/duct tape, double self-adhesive tape and similar products for hanging pictures/posters on the walls and doors are not allowed. Use re-mountable squares or hooks available from 3M instead.
- Do not pack any Army-style clothing such as camouflage pants, hats, jackets, etc. These are restricted items and will be confiscated by customs.