Application Fast Facts
- User-friendly online application
- Three new enrollments each year in January, May, and September
- Applications accepted throughout the year for all upcoming semesters
- There are no deadlines for admissions, but be on the lookout for our next early admissions deadline.
- Review our full list of admissions and prerequisite course requirements.
- The average MCAT of students Ross students entering medical school in September 2015, January 2016, and May 2016 is 25 (old exam) and 496 (new exam). Applicants must take the MCAT to be considered for admission.
- Stay up to date on this year’s MCAT test dates and registration deadlines.
Ways to Learn More About Ross
- Attend an information seminar
- Contact our admissions team
- Download our admissions brochure
- Read success stories about Ross alumni
- Review financial aid information
- Complete our quick interactive admissions assessment
- Read content posted on our blog
- Access useful facts and statistics
- Read information for parents of future students
Reasons to Consider Ross
- The opportunity to pursue an MD in a well-established program that is recognized globally and nationally
- A strong track record of residency attainment following graduation, with 786 Ross graduates attaining residency positions in 2016 alone, and an 86% first-time residency attainment rate in 2016.
- The support of a powerful student services model that helps guide students throughout their time at Ross, from enrollment to clinical sciences and through to residency
- Clinical training in quality US teaching hospitals and the opportunity for all students to complete all core rotations in a single geographical area
- Basic science curriculum and exam preparation that has resulted in USMLE Step 1 performances that have consistently been on par with US/Canadian medical schools
- Approved for participation in the US Federal Direct Loan Program
- Accreditation by the Dominican Medical Board, which is reviewed and recognized by the US Department of Education
- Ross graduates are eligible to become licensed to practice in every US state, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- Technologically advanced campus in Dominica, West Indies
- Strong affiliations with quality teaching hospitals across the US
- 786 residency positions attained in 2016 by Ross graduates
- More than 12,000 alumni all across the United States, Canada, and beyond