How To Apply
Three new enrollments each
year in January, May, and
TAKE THE NEXT STEP: APPLY TODAY TO ROSS
You have dreamed of becoming a physician. Take the next step and submit your application. Your road to residency starts here.
We encourage you to apply to the Doctor of Medicine (MD) Degree Program at Ross as early as possible.
Note: You can and should submit your application in advance of:
- Sitting for the MCAT
- Receiving your MCAT score
- Completing the essay portion of the application
Our admissions coordinators will work with you to make sure your other documents have been received and all of your questions are answered in advance of receiving your MCAT score.
Once your MCAT score is in, we need to have it sent to us from the testing agency. Please remember to request it be sent directly to Ross University School of Medicine. Our MCAT institutional code number is 906.
Our admissions associates can help you get started. Simply contact them with any questions you may have by calling 855-637-6778 or emailing [email protected]
- Review the admissions requirements for details on what you will need to complete your application.
- Complete our online application OR apply using your American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) or American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Application Service (AACOMAS)application.
- Send any supplemental documents to our admissions staff.
Seat Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve a seat in the class. This deposit will be applied to tuition costs.
- Initial Seat Deposit ($500): An initial deposit of $500 must be made within two weeks of acceptance to reserve a seat in the class.
- Final Seat Deposit ($500): A second seat deposit of $500 is required four months prior to enrollment.
- Deposit deadlines will change if acceptance is granted within four months of the term.
All fees are listed in US currency and must be paid in US dollars. All checks must be drawn from US banks. Click here to pay your seat deposit online.
Please note: If either seat deposit is not received by the deadline, the seat for the term will be forfeited.
You can now submit your American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Application Service (AACOMAS) PDF to our Admissions department