Medical School Application and SEAT Deposit Fees
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of $100 is payable with the submission of the application.
Seat Deposit: A deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve a seat in the class. This deposit will be applied to tuition costs.
- Initial Seat Deposit ($500): An initial deposit of $500 must be made within two weeks of acceptance to reserve a seat in the class.
- Final Seat Deposit ($500): A second seat deposit of $500 is required four months prior to enrollment.
- Deposit deadlines will change if acceptance is granted within four months of the term.
All fees are listed in US currency and must be paid in US dollars. All checks must be drawn from US banks. Click here to pay your seat deposit online.
Please note: If either seat deposit is not received by the deadline, the seat for the term will be forfeited.
Ross Policy Regarding Ross Applicants Admitted to US or Canada-Based Allopathic Medical Schools After Depositing at Ross
Any student who is admitted and has made a seat deposit to Ross may be eligible for a deposit refund if he or she is later admitted to a United States-based or Canada-based allopathic medical school, provided that:
- The starting semester for which the student is admitted to a United States-based or Canada-based allopathic medical school has not passed
- The student is not currently enrolled at Ross
- The student has supplied the Ross Office of Student Finance with proof that the student has been admitted to a United States-based or Canada-based allopathic medical school
- Such proof is in the form of print or electronic copy of a formal letter of admission on official university letterhead