Partnerships with Four-Year Colleges and Universities
Ross University School of Medicine strives to build and nurture strong relationships with selected four-year colleges and universities, with the purpose of helping eligible students move seamlessly from their undergraduate studies to medical school.
What Are Articulation Agreements?
An articulation agreement is an official agreement for students who have completed their undergraduate junior year and have met the academic criteria established in the articulation agreement. These students will be promised early acceptance at Ross in the semester following their graduation.
List of Partnerships
We have agreements with the following schools:
- Bay Path University — Longmeadow, MA
- Benedictine University — Lisle, IL
- California State University San Marcos — San Marcos, CA
- Fairleigh Dickinson University — Teaneck, NJ
- Gannon University — Erie, PA
- Medaille College — Buffalo, NY
- Medipathways College — London, United Kingdom
- Monmouth University — West Long Branch, NJ
- Ramapo College — Mahwah, NJ
- SUNY Cobleskill — Cobleskill, NY
Download a Brochure to Learn More
Download a free brochure for more information about how these agreements work, a look at our curriculum and timetables, eligibility requirements for incoming students, and more.