Each year, Ross University School of Medicine welcomes students from states across the US, including Connecticut, to medical school. Take a look at the facts and figures below to learn about how Ross connects with your home state.
Connecticut BY THE NUMBERS
- 1.23% of RUSM students currently enrolled are from Connecticut.
- According to the 2019 AAMC State Physician Workforce Data Report, 29.7% of Connecticut’s active physicians graduated from an international medical school, ranking it 5th in the US.
MED SCHOOL RESIDENCY Connecticut
As of 4/16/2020, 585 Current and former Ross graduates attained residencies in 24 disciplines. That same year, more than 15 Ross students earned residency positions at Connecticut hospitals/teaching facilities, including:
- Danbury Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- University of Connecticut
- Greater Danbury Community Health Center (CIFC)
WHERE DO OUR Connecticut STUDENTS COME FROM?
From which schools did most of our Connecticut-area students graduate? See our list below.
- University of Connecticut (57.14%)
- Quinnipiac University (2.86%)
- Eastern Connecticut University (2.86%)
- Naugatuck Valley Community College (2.86%)