ROSS GRADS EARN CHIEF FELLOW SPOTS
Many of our graduates who are already deep in their training have earned the distinction of being named chief fellows.
Chief fellows are nominated by either their peers or program director and are deemed responsible for additional administrative duties which vary by program.
Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Kenneth Juenger, MD (17-18), UCSF Fresno, California
Hematology / Oncology
- Joshua Mansour, MD (17-18), Medical University of South Carolina, South Carolina
Hospice & Palliative Care
- Paul Luong, MD (11-12), Beth Isreal Medical Center / Mount Sinai Beth Isreal, New York
Child & Adolscent Psychiatry
- Neeraj Shukla, MD (12-13), St. Luke's Roosevelt, New York
- Joshua Fehl, MD (14-15), Wayne State University, Michigan
Fri, 10 Aug 2018, 12:00:00
, Chief Resident
, and Residency