Meet Ross Med in New York
March 23, 2024 |
- 1:00 PM EST
New York, NY, US, 10036
We’re out in the community meeting applicants and prospective med students like you—live and in person! Join us as we introduce you to alumni and staff and give you an inside look at what it’s like to live and pursue your MD in Barbados. As an added bonus, take advantage of a Stop the Bleed® interactive workshop, which offers hands-on training and equips you with bleeding control techniques that can help save a life!
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn about our MD program, including our hands-on curriculum, community clinical experiences, teaching facilities, U.S. clinical rotation sites, and more
- Connect directly with alumni in your area and hear about their Ross Med experiences
- Chat with our Admissions team about admissions requirements and prerequisites
- Get a glimpse of student life in Barbados, including clubs, activities, housing, and more
- Bonus: Attend an interactive workshop featuring Stop the Bleed®, where you will learn how to recognize life-threatening bleeding and practice three different techniques to effectively control it
You are welcome to bring guests and family members with you. Learn from the doctors who have come before you: save your seat by registering below!