Dr. Robert Gee’s greatest devotion is to help others and serve communities in need. He is a passionate educator, clinician, and researcher. Dr. Gee has extensive experience in a wide variety of settings, including medical and higher education, public health, forensic, and behavioral health treatment. Dr. Gee is a well-published author and has written numerous peer-reviewed articles, presentations, and invited book chapters. He is a veteran on advisory and executive boards and has provided behavioral health consultation for over 50 local, state, national, and international organizations.
• 2014, 2015, 2017 Favorite Lecture Professor, Department of Behavioral Science, Ross University School of Medicine
• 2004, 2005 Academic Scholarships, Universidad International, Cuernavaca, México
• 2004 Invited Fellow, National Hispanic Science Network on Drug Abuse - Summer Research Training Institute, National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Drug Abuse, University of Houston
• 2012 - Present National Rural Health Association (NRHA)
• 2011 - Present Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)
• 2010 - Present International Association of Medical Science Educators
• 1996 - Present American Counseling Association