Stephanie Date, MBBS
Instructor, Department of Medical Foundations
Areas of Expertise
- General Medicine
- Clinical Anatomy
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Gynaecological Cancer Research
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), The UWI Cave Hill Campus, Barbados - 2013.
- MBBS, The UWI Cave Hill Campus, Barbados- 2015.
- Currently 3rd year MPhil Pharmacology student at the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus.
- Basic Life Support-The Barbados Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)- The Barbados Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI Program) Certification in Human Subject Research.
- Intermediate level certification in American Sign Language (ASL).
- Royal Academy of Dance Certificates with Distinction from Pre-Primary to Grade 4.
Honors and Awards
- The Lionel Stuart Award for Best Performance in the MBBS Surgical examinations - 2015.
- The Professor Harley Moseley Award for Best Performance in the Anaesthesia and Intensive Care rotation and MBBS examination-2015.
- Awarded the “LOL: Laugh out Loud” Award for the funniest lecturer, University of The West Indies, Cave Hill- 2019.