Alumni Legacy Scholarship
The Alumni Legacy Scholarship is offered to students who have a work/volunteer history with an RUSM graduate. This scholarship provides tuition assistance to students enrolling in Ross University School of Medicine’s MD program.
For questions about this scholarship, please email Scholarships@RossU.edu.
- Letter of recommendation from a Ross University School of Medicine graduate
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to RUSM for the scholarship to be awarded
- This scholarship is open to incoming first-semester students only
- Complete and submit the scholarship application below
- In addition to the initial eligibility requirements above, the following criteria will also be taken into consideration by the awarding committee when selecting eligible applicants to be awarded this scholarship:
- MCAT score
- Clinical experience, including shadowing/preceptorships
Special honors or recognition
*Must maintain full time enrollment status and remain in good academic standing for the first semester.
*Meeting the criteria above ensures you will be reviewed for the scholarship, but does not guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded.
- First Semester Tuition, current amount
- Note: Applicants who are not offered the Alumni Legacy Scholarship will automatically be offered a $500 Alumni Book Scholarship if they completed all initial eligibility requirements.
- January 2023 - 12/9/2022
- May 2023 - 4/7/2023
- September 2023 - 8/4/2023